Taking you from the grid you have to the grid you need.
State of Commercial & Industrial Reliability
In S&C’s 2019 State of Commercial & Industrial Power Reliability report, energy managers of commercial and industrial businesses across the U.S. were surveyed to gather their perspectives on power reliability and their future energy needs and concerns. Averaging $4 billion in revenues, the companies comprise most of the metered revenues for the utilities serving them. Respondents’ opinions authentically portray the industry’s existing conditions, and their long-term needs and concerns heavily influence the future grid. See a snapshot of the results and read the full report below.
Self-healing grids are essential to improving reliability and ensuring grid stability amid these 21st century challenges.Learn More
S&C, a leader at integrating energy storage into the grid, draws on real-world expertise to ensure your energy storage project is a success.Learn More
Communities are increasingly deploying microgrids to achieve 21st century energy goals. S&C brings significant expertise to your microgrid deployment.Learn More
See our products in action and how they improve reliability.
- Grid Reliability and Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction
- Reevaluating CAIDI’s Relevance: Does it Measure Up to Modern Reliability Expectations?
- DistribuTECH 2018 Takeaways: The Future of Microgrids
- Backup Power: A Forgotten Cost of Resilience?
- A Smart Grid is a Strong Grid
- The Increasingly Persistent Problem of Momentary Outages
- At Last, the Secret to Radial Outages
- ‘DA Islanding’: Dedicated Communications for Faster Self-Healing Outage Repair
- Is Australia’s Focus on Cost Dismissing Today’s Reliability Demands?
- The Art (and Difficulty) of Monetizing Resilience
- Radio Systems for a Future Grid: Fast, Clear, and a Quick Response
- Some Power Utility Considerations Post-Maria for Puerto Rico
- If Reliability is the Absence of an Outage, Then What’s an Outage?
- From Supplying Current to Supplying Voltage, a Look at the Future Grid
- Two-Way Power Flow Isn’t ‘Coming’—It’s Already Been Affecting the Grid for Years
- 4 Ways to Manage the Changing Grid
- Customers Turn to Social Media to Vent on Momentary Outages: How Should Utilities React?
- My Experience with Hurricane Irma (and PulseClosing® Technology)
- A Growing Utility Dilemma: Momentary Power Outages
- 3 Best Practices for Telling the Smart Grid Story
- For Utilities, Microgrids Provide Valuable ‘Security’ Zones
- Building Unintentional Microgrids on Purpose
- A ‘Proactive’ Utility Can Best Meet Rising Customer Expectations
- Distribution Automation is Paying Big Dividends