Coordinaide™ — The S&C Protection & Coordination Assistant
- Download a device’s curve data-points in a .CSV file format.
- A new notification for “Transformer (Damage Curve)” device indicates how other device TCC curves are affected.
- Curve selections were updated for the S&C TripSaver® II Cutout-Mounted Recloser:
- Added NE and NK Speed under “Definite Time and Fuse Link” selection
- Added a 140-A trip-coil rating for McGraw Type L, V4L, and 4E devices
- Added “S&C A*” fast curves for McGraw Type 4E, 4H, L and V4L devices
- A new Provide Feedback feature was added to submit feedback right from the application.
- An updated User Guide now includes revision history.
The Coordinaide protection and coordination assistant software lets you quickly and easily select the optimal protective device (e.g., fuses, TripSaver II Cutout-Mounted Reclosers, Vista® Underground Distribution Switchgear, or IntelliRupter® PulseCloser® Fault Interrupters) to:
- Protect transformers against damaging overcurrents and coordinate with primary- and secondary-side protective devices. See how S&C's novel Transformer Protection Index (TPI) can be used to determine if the primary fuse will protect against certain types of secondary-side faults, including arcing phase-to-ground secondary-side faults.
- Protect capacitor units against case rupture.
- Protect underground cables from insulation damage due to excessive temperatures.
- Protect overhead conductors from damage due to annealing.
- Confirm the proper operation of protective devices against incident-arc energy curves for various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) levels.
- Selectively coordinate two or more devices in series to minimize service interruptions.
Coordinaide Software Tutorial Video