S&C Publishes Its 2021 ‘Corporate Responsibility Report’
S&C Electric Company is pleased to announce the release of its 2021 “Corporate Responsibility Report.” Published in conjunction with Earth Day (April 22), this document features information and supportive data highlighting S&C’s efforts to protect team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, support a diverse and inclusive workforce, improve upon the company’s global conservation and environmental-protection initiatives, and assist our local communities.
Among the key highlights in the report, S&C:
• Ranked second nationally as a top employer among U.S. manufacturers by Top Workplaces USA
• Maintained the Total Case Incident Rate and the Days Away, Restricted, and Job Transfer rate at more than 50% below industry averages.
• Invested $2.85 million to equalize and improve work environments
• Improved recruiting process consistency to increase the diversity of our candidate pools
• Distributed more than 1,800 tablets to provide equal access to information for team members
• Provided grants totaling $1.2 million to dozens of community organizations
• Avoided sending 98.6% of trash to landfills globally
• Offset 100% of the company’s global electricity consumption through renewable energy credits
Click here to download S&C’s 2021 “Corporate Responsibility Report” to learn more about S&C’s recent work to conduct our business ethically, responsibly, and sustainably.
S&C Electric Company
April 22, 2021