A new version of the Coordinaide protection and coordination assistant software is now available for use. Key new features include:
- Download a device’s curve data-points in a .CSV file format.
- A new notification for “Transformer (Damage Curve)” device indicates how other device TCC curves are affected.
- Curve selections were updated for the S&C TripSaver® II Cutout-Mounted Recloser:
- Added NE and NK Speed under “Definite Time and Fuse Link” selection
- Added a 140-A trip-coil rating for McGraw Type L, V4L, and 4E devices
- Added “S&C A*” fast curves for McGraw Type 4E, 4H, L and V4L devices
- A new Provide Feedback feature was added to submit feedback right from the application.
- An updated User Guide now includes revision history.
Click the link below to access the new version of the Coordinaide protection and coordination assistant software today!
The Coordinaide protection and coordination assistant software lets you quickly and easily select the optimal protective device (e.g., fuses, TripSaver II Cutout-Mounted Reclosers, Vista® Underground Distribution Switchgear, or IntelliRupter® PulseCloser® Fault Interrupters) to:
- Protect transformers against damaging overcurrents and coordinate with primary- and secondary-side protective devices. See how S&C's novel Transformer Protection Index (TPI) can be used to determine if the primary fuse will protect against certain types of secondary-side faults, including arcing phase-to-ground secondary-side faults.
- Protect capacitor units against case rupture.
- Protect underground cables from insulation damage due to excessive temperatures.
- Protect overhead conductors from damage due to annealing.
- Confirm the proper operation of protective devices against incident-arc energy curves for various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) levels.
- Selectively coordinate two or more devices in series to minimize service interruptions.