Coordinaide™ — The S&C Protection and Coordination Assistant
Coordinaide™ — The S&C Protection and Coordination Assistant lets you quickly and easily select the optimal protective device (e.g., fuses, TripSaver® Dropout Reclosers, Vista® Underground Distribution Switchgear, or IntelliRupter® PulseClosers) to:
- Protect transformers against damaging overcurrents and coordinate with primary- and secondary-side protective devices. See how S&C's novel Transformer Protection Index (TPI) can be used to determine if the primary fuse will protect against certain types of secondary-side faults, including arcing phase-to-ground secondary-side faults.
- Protect capacitor units against case rupture.
- Protect underground cables from insulation damage due to excessive temperatures.
- Protect overhead conductors from damage due to annealing.
- Confirm the proper operation of protective devices against incident-arc energy curves for various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) levels.
- Selectively coordinate two or more devices in series to minimize service interruptions.
LAUNCH COORDINAIDE NOW