Solutions for Uninterruptible Power
PureWave® UPS Systems
S&C’s PureWave UPS System supports entire loads with clean power for up to 60 seconds, eliminating 99% of all power quality problems. It supports reduced loads for up to 180 seconds. It can be seamlessly coordinated with a backup generator set. Ride-through time can be tailored to permit start-up, then “soft” load transfer to the backup generator, for 100% protection through extended outages. No costly utility paralleling switchgear is needed. And the backup generator can be sized up to 35% smaller than with conventional UPS systems. We now also offer an extended run-time version of our UPS, the PureWave® UPS-XT. This product provides S&C’s field-proven UPS technology applied to projects that require battery run-times in excess of one minute.
PureWave UPS systems are available in low-voltage models for capacities from 313 kVA up to 2500 kVA. PureWave UPS and PureWave UPS-XT systems are available in medium-voltage models in capacities from 2.5 VA to 20 MVA.
- Turnkey Engineering and Installation Services of Power Quality Products
- Substation Delivers Reliable Power to Tier 3 Data Center
- Canada's First Utility-Scale Energy Storage System Islands Remote Town During Outages
- Medium-Voltage PureWave UPS System Cures Hospital's Power Quality Problems
- PureWave Storage Management System Fortifies California Jail's Microgrid
- S&C PureWave UPS System Meets the Power Reliability Needs of Semiconductor Fabricator